Skip to main content

What to watch during lockdown?

 Hello,

In this post, I'm going to tell you three TV shows you can watch during lockdown. We usually stay home because of the pandemic. So, it would be good to know some nice TV shows to watch during this time.

The first one is an anime series. It's called Haikyu!!. 

Hinata (the boy with ginger hair) is the main character.

It is about a high school student who wants to be a professional volleyball player. He joins the volleyball club in his school, but the other students think he is too short for volleyball. However, he doesn't give up and strives to be a great volleyballer. If you like animes and especially the ones about a sport, you must see this.

Second is a talk show. It's called Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

Jimmy Kimmel is a comedian and the host of this talk show. He invites many celebrities to his show, so you can see some of your favourite celebrities there. He is also very famous for pulling pranks on little children. He asks parents to pull a prank on their children, record their reactions and send them to him. Here is the first of a prank series he pulls every year on Halloween:

If you like comedy and talk shows, you should watch it. You can watch all episodes of Jimmy Kimmel Live! on YouTube. He has got his own channel.

The last one is a cartoon series. It's called Family Guy. It's about a family of six, living in Rhode Island, the USA. It is so funny and very similar to the Simpsons. If you like cartoon comedy, you should see it. It's available on Netflix.

Family Guy has been on TV since 1999.

In conclusion, pandemic is a tough time, but I think it is also a good time to develop good habits like reading and watching. There are so many TV shows, but it is also a big deal to choose what to watch. In this post, I have just shared a couple of my favourite TV shows.

Thanks for reading, goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Books and Films

 Hello, In this post, I'm going to tell you about my favourite books and films. First, my favourite books are " 1984 ", " Beyaz Gemi " and " Of Mice and Men ".        " 1984 " is a novel by George Orwell. I love it because it is a perfect description of a corrupted political system. I like " Beyaz Gemi " because it is a perfect story of an orphaned boy in a Turkic land. " Of Mice and Men"  is a great story of two best friends. My favourite films are " Terminator 2 " and " Interstellar ". I like " Terminator 2"  because it's the first sci-fi film I watched when I was a child. I loved it at first sight. " Interstellar"  is one of the best sci-fi films I have ever seen. I love sci-fi films in general. That's all about me. What about you? What are your favourite books and films? Tell me about them in the comments section below. Goodbye until next time!

A review of an app

 Hello everyone, In this post, I'm going to write a review of an app/website. It's called Duolingo. It's a language-learning app. Millions of people use it, and I started to use it last year. I use it once a day because I practise French on it. It's a great app because it's free and very easy to use. All you need is to choose the language you want to learn and do some fun activities on it. You can hear all the sentences in questions. Also you can repeat some sentences using your microphone. It will tell you if you pronounce it correctly. It's fun. You can also read and listen to stories in there. Last but not least, it has got both an app and website version, and they're compatible! In my opinion, there is only one problem with it. You cannot watch any videos. It's only listening. It would be great if we could hear some real people using the language. Overall, it's a perfect app and if you want to practise and learn a language by yourself, you should...

My favourite artist

  Hello everyone, In this post, I'm going to write about my favourite artist. He is called Banksy. He is from England, and he is a street artist. He has got millions of followers on social media. For example, more than 10 million people follow him on Instagram. There is something really interesting about him: Nobody knows who he really is. In other words, he is an anonymous artist. He just paints a picture on a wall (mural) in a city somewhere around the world, and it gets famous right away, but he usually does it in England. Unfortunately, some of his artwork is erased afterwards because people don't know it was Banksy, who painted it. Sometimes people erase his artwork because they don't like the message in it, or it is wiped out because some say it is vandalism. Here are a couple of examples of his artwork that I like. A Banksy graffiti about global warming Banksy made this in Palestine. Banksy on refugee crisis I like his art because it always has a message. He draws ab...