Skip to main content

A film review

Hello,

In this post, I am going to write a review of a film.  

This is one of my favourite films of all time. It is called Terminator 2 - The Judgment Day, and it is the second film of the Terminator sequel. It is a science-fiction film, and it was released in 1991.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the good robot, Robert Patrick, the bad robot and Linda Hamilton starred in the film. Edward Furlong is the child star. It was directed by James Cameron (the director of Titanic and Avatar), and Brad Fiedel made its epic music.
You can listen to this epic soundtrack of the film while reading the rest of the post :)

Terminator (Arnold Schwazzenegger) is a robot and he comes from the future. He wants to protect John Connor (Edward Furlong) from T-1000, the bad robot who wants to kill John Connor. Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) is John's mother, and they both try to escape from T-1000, so the Terminator helps them.
John Connor meeting Terminator for the first time.

I am in love with this film. It is a milestone in my life. When I first saw it, I was in the secondary school and it literally blew my mind. After this film, I grew an interest in science fiction films, and I still like them. The strong points of the film are special effects, the story and acting. Although it was made in 1990s, it has got amazing effects. I think it hasn't got any weak points, and it is a super duper film that everybody has to watch. I strongly recommend you to watch this masterpiece if you are interested in science fiction films.

What about you? What's your favourite film of all time? Would you like to share it with me in the comment section?

Thanks for reading. Goodbye!

Comments

  1. It looks like a beautiful movie. I had heard this movie before but I hadn't watched it, I didn't know the subject was like that. The subject is good, I will watch it soon, thank you teacher.🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeynep, you know what, when I first watched this film, I was your age! So, if you watch it too, we will have watched it at the same age!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Place in Gaziantep

Hello, In this blog post, I'm going to write about my favourite place in Gaziantep. It's called " Hayri Tütüncüler ". It is a park and a garden opposite "Harikalar Diyarı", the famous theme park. It's huge. There are cafés, basketball courts, a football field and picnic areas there. You can ride your bike, play basketball, go running or go on a picnic there. You can have your picnic on benches or grasses. It's my favourite place because I can play basketball and ride my bike there. These are my hobbies. And I can sit and relax on its beautiful grasses. You're not allowed to have barbecue, but you can have a light picnic. I go there once a week, usually on Saturday or Sunday. I sometimes go there alone to ride a bike or play basketball, but I usually go there with my family. I last went there two months ago. I was alone. I rode my bike but did not play basketball. I think you should go there too because it's a perfect place to spend your free

What to watch during lockdown?

 Hello, In this post, I'm going to tell you three TV shows you can watch during lockdown. We usually stay home because of the pandemic. So, it would be good to know some nice TV shows to watch during this time. The first one is an anime series. It's called  Haikyu!! .  Hinata (the boy with ginger hair) is the main character. It is about a high school student who wants to be a professional volleyball player. He joins the volleyball club in his school, but the other students think he is too short for volleyball. However, he doesn't give up and strives to be a great volleyballer. If you like animes and especially the ones about a sport, you must see this. Second is a talk show. It's called  Jimmy Kimmel Live! . Jimmy Kimmel is a comedian and the host of this talk show. He invites many celebrities to his show, so you can see some of your favourite celebrities there. He is also very famous for pulling pranks on little children. He asks parents to pull a prank on their childr